SECOND YEAR TRIBUTE TO OUR LIBRARIAN JAYAMA
E-LEARN INFORMATION & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Step 1 : Registration:
• Members are requested to register in mantraa.us under ‘Login/Register’ page.
• Registration require your personal E-Mail ID then click Register, password will be automatically generated and the same will be sent to your registered email address. Note down the same for future use.
• Note: Registered email ID is your user name to login to mantraa.us
• Use your E-mail ID & Password to login.
Step 2 : Subscription
• Check under Store page for the ‘Membership Plans’ available.
• To subscribe, select any one of the member ship plan(Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum) add to cart then proceed to checkout then click place order. You will receive an email that your order has been received.
• After placing order, to make payment if you are already a member of global classes you can proceed to login for subscription under https://mantraglobus.in page with the same user id & password. If you are a non-global class student, has to register at mantraglobus.in and proceed for subscription.
• Once login select ‘Student type & Class type-Divyanadam Chanting Series / Courses for Subscription(Listen Only)’ then fill up the necessary information to send a payment request. Link for your payment will be sent to you after receiving your request. If you do not get the link within 48hrs, report this to email@example.com.
• Students who prefer to pay in EUR currency, check under subscription tab(EUR Payments) or go to https://holvi.com/shop/yogamalika for making payments.
Terms & Conditions:
After payment, email us the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Account Number / Card Number / Transaction number etc., or any information related your payment for us to track and identify you and your payment (only for verification purpose)
3. Membership plan opted
4. User Name(registered email ID)
****This is completely digital transaction so no physical receipts will be issued.
**** The above responsibilities are given to the student to mail the requested details to email@example.com only (do not copy any other id). Reporting your concern to any other person will not change the above procedure. We request all the members abide by the rules and enjoy the learning process. Do not send irrelevant information’s to us. We will not respond nor reply to such emails and it will be classified as spam.
Step 3: Activation
• After receiving your mail with payment info we will try to activate your account within 24-48 hours of time frame.
Thank you for your patience and we will assist you ASAP.
• Pls try login to access your classes after the mentioned time frame 24-48 hours using the same User id and Password which you have used to login in mantraa.us
• About Recordings: Our classes are digitally recorded in live environment, so students may experience background noise.
• Cause of Delay: Recorded classes are uploaded after technical process therefore it may cause a delay in upload. Please be patient till the classes are uploaded.
• Payments: Credit / Debit card charges if any will be collected along with subscription charges.
• Subscription: Subscription is not transferable. The types of subscription cannot be transferred to other subscription eg., Global subscription cannot be transferred to On Demand Courses, vice versa. Warning: When you make the payment pls select appropriate option-‘Divyanadam Chanting Series / Courses for subscription(Listen Only)’ before subscription.
• Refund Policy: Payment once made will not be refunded at any circumstances.
• Don’t make payment for the following classes without the placing order at mantraa.us. (membership system available-(Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum)
- Divyanadam Chanting Series
- Courses for Subscriptions
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• It is mandatory to keep yourself updated with the latest information available in mantraa.us
• All the students should provide information’s regarding your subscription (Amount Paid) and contact information whenever requested by the representatives.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not adhering to the establishments terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse service or admittance to anyone.