SECOND YEAR TRIBUTE TO OUR LIBRARIAN JAYAMA
E-LEARN INFORMATION & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Step 1 : Registration:
• Members are requested to register in mantraa.us under ‘Login/Register’ page.
• Registration require your personal E-Mail ID then click Register, password will be automatically generated and the same will be sent to your registered email address. Note down the same for future use.
• Note: Registered email ID is your user name to login to mantraa.us
• Use your E-mail ID & Password to login.
Step 2 : Subscription
• Choosing the desired classes listed under Store page.
• Suggested Course of Study (Listen Only-No download available) – Swamiji advised the suggested course of study for a student which includes 3 levels of courses.
• Divyanadam Chanting Series (Downloadable) – Total 7 chanting series available.
Terms and Conditions:
• Subscribed courses available in your account for One year (April 1st to March 31st of any given year)
Hence select your course according to your listening capacity for whole year.
• Mandatory: Any student who can complete the suggested course of study Level 1, 2 & 3 in each year(total 3 years), to place order select the desired course then add to cart to proceed to checkout.
• Global class subscription is not transferrable to On Demand Courses.
• For payments pls mantraglobus.in, existing member to use yogamalika.org registered User name & Password. New members are requested to register in mantraglobus.in
• Once login select ‘Student type & Class type-Divyanadam Chanting Series / Courses for Subscription(Listen Only)’ then fill up the necessary information to send a payment request. Link for your payment will be sent to you after receiving your request. If you do not get the link within 48hrs, report this to email@example.com.
After payment, email us the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Account Number / Card Number / Transaction number etc., or any information related your payment for us to track and identify you and your payment (only for verification purpose)
3. Membership plan opted
4. User Name(registered email ID)
****This is completely digital transaction so no physical receipts will be issued.
**** The above responsibilities are given to the student to mail the requested details to email@example.com only (do not copy any other id). Reporting your concern to any other person will not change the above procedure. We request all the members abide by the rules and enjoy the learning process. Do not send irrelevant information’s to us. We will not respond nor reply to such emails and it will be classified as spam.
Step 3: Activation
• After receiving your mail with payment info we will try to activate your account within 24-48 hours of time frame.
Thank you for your patience and we will assist you ASAP.
• Pls try login to access your classes after the mentioned time frame 24-48 hours using the same User id and Password which you have used to login in mantraa.us
• About Recordings: Our classes are digitally recorded in live environment, so students may experience background noise.
• Cause of Delay: Recorded classes are uploaded after technical process therefore it may cause a delay in upload. Please be patient till the classes are uploaded.
• Payments: Credit / Debit card charges if any will be collected along with subscription charges.
• Subscription: Subscription is not transferable. The types of subscription cannot be transferred to other subscription eg., Global subscription cannot be transferred to On Demand Courses, vice versa. Warning: When you make the payment pls select appropriate option-‘Divyanadam Chanting Series / Courses for subscription(Listen Only)’ before subscription.
• Refund Policy: Payment once made will not be refunded at any circumstances.
• Don’t make payment for the following classes without the placing order at mantraa.us.
- Divyanadam Chanting Series
- Suggested course of study Level 1, 2 & 3
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• It is mandatory to keep yourself updated with the latest information available in mantraa.us
• All the students should provide information’s regarding your subscription (Amount Paid) and contact information whenever requested by the representatives.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not adhering to the establishments terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse service or admittance to anyone.